Ashtanga Yoga is the type of yoga which was developed and Founded by K. Pattabhi Jois. “Eight Limb Yoga” is know as Ashtanga Yoga which has revolved in Pattanjali’s enormous idea. It presented that the path of purification is made up of the eight spiritual practices.
The first four limbs that represent Ashtanga Yoga are:-
These are considered cleansing practices which are externally correctable.
The other set of limbs which are the –
By Using Apllications of Ashtanga Yoga method limbs can be corrected. This type of yoga method is quite dangerous to the mind.
K. Pattabhi Jois said that practicing these Eight Limbs and also its sub-limbs of the external practices which include the niyama and yama is not possible. In doing so, the body should be strong so that it can perform the practices well enough. If the body is weak, and the sense organs are not functioning well, practicing will never be useful at all.
This is a philosophy that K. Pattabhi Jois has applied, this is important to understand so that in doing the practice, you are sure that the body will improve and the keep it stronger and healthier.[ads1]
Vinsaya and Tristhana is practiced in Ashtanga Yoga.
- The Vinsaya is a style that makes Ashtanga and its principles distinct from the others.
- Vinsaya means the movement
- and breathing which is used for the internal cleansing process.
- Each movement done is accompanied by only one breath.
- Sweat is the most important product of Vinsaya.
- When you produce sweat, it only means that you are successfully applying the practice. When you perform the Asanas
- the body creates heat which causes your blood to boil and excrete the toxins outside of your body.
- In the sweat toxins found
- So the more sweat you create
- the more toxins are released.
- The poses are used to fully develop the strength
- and health of the body.
- The series of practices make this possible.
Ashtaga Yoga have three postures