Philips Brand Is an Ultimate By Own All The Product Of Philips Is Good in Quality And Also In looks And As It’s New Philips Wireless Smart Home System Launches Which Make Your Home Just Amazing Fully Functional Automated
As The New Philips Version Of Philips Hue Came In which You Can Do so Much Things Which Have All System To operate it via wirelessly.
Philips Hue is a personal wireless lighting system that lets you control your lights from your smart device and create the right ambience for every moment. It combines brilliant and energy-efficient LED light with intuitive technology.
Enter the world of Hue with a Philips Hue Starter Kit, which includes three Hue bulbs and a bridge. The bridge allows you to add up to 50 light points and luminaires and up to 12 switches and accessories. Just power them and add them to your smart lighting system via the Philips Hue app.
Features Of Philips Hue :-
Hue Wakes You
Philips Hue will help you get out of bed, and start your day feeling refreshed. The brightness of the light increases gradually, mimicking the effect of sunrise and helps you wake up naturally.
Hue Energies You
Philips Hue promotes your wellbeing by letting you select the right kind of light for each of your tasks and routines, be it reading, exercising, or working.
Hue Lets you Play with Colours
Turn your everyday lighting into an extraordinary experience. Play with colours or sync your Hue lights with music, games and movies. With hundreds of apps to choose from, the only limit is your imagination.
Hue Gives you Peace of Mind
With Philips Hue, set your lights to automatically turn on and off, or set the lights to switch on at a preset time to make it seem like you’re home even when you’re not. With the Location Aware function, the lights can be set to turn on as you approach your house so you never have to enter your home in darkness.
Hue Reminds you
Never forget a task or miss an appointment. Philips Hue helps you set alarms, notifications, and much more that will remind you to pick up the laundry, go for yoga or call your mom. Do more with Hue!
Hue Gives you Control
Philips Hue gives you complete control of your lights whether you use the Hue app, voice command or the Dimmer Switch. Hue will be your personal assistant when you want to set the right light for your mood or need reminders for important tasks.
There Are Many Types Of Products in Philips which make Smart Home :-
1. Philips Hue Starter Kit with 10W E27 bulb (White & Color), Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant
- Starter pack includes hue bridge and three bulbs with control for upto 50 bulbs on a single bridge
- Create lighting scenes based on your favorite photos
- Philips hue signals a new era in home lighting both in the way we think about and experience light in our homes, allowing you to create and control the light using your smartphone or tablet
- Brings endless possibilities to help you get creative and help you personalize your lighting to suit yours and your family’s lifestyle.For any query/assistance kindly contact toll free number 1800 103 5977
- Power: 8.5 watts; Operating Voltage: 120 volts
- All Hue products require a Hue Bridge (Gen 1 or Gen 2) to function. Hue bulbs, Hue Light strips, Hue Go, Hue Bloom, and all other Hue luminaires can be paired with Echo Dot, Echo, and Echo Tap only when used with Hue Gen 2 bridge (Gen 1 Bridge is not compatible)
- All Hue products can connect directly to Echo Plus (without a Hue Bridge) though they will still need a Hue Bridge (Gen 1 or Gen 2) to be controlled via the Philips Hue App
2. Philips Hue Mini Starter with 10W E27 Bulb (White & Color), Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and The Google Assistant
- Material: Synthetic, Color: White
- Are Bulbs included: Yes
- Recommended Wattage of Bulb: 10 watts, Base of Bulb: E27, Input Voltage: 120 volts
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 18 cm x 17 cm
- Warranty: 1 year on product from date of invoice. For any query/assistance kindly contact toll free number 1800 103 5977
- Wattage: 10 watts; Operating Voltage: 120 volts
- Includes: Hue Bridge with Hue LED Bulb
3. Philips Hue Mini Starter with 9.5W E27 Bulb (White Ambiance), Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant
- Bulb Base: E27
- Wattage: 9.5 watts; Operating Voltage: 240 volts
- Includes: Bulb with Switch
- Installation Free Dimming: No wires, no need to call installer
- Place Switch Anywhere: Mount with adhesive tap or screws on any wall
- Use as a Remote Control: Take the remote control with you and walk around
- Add up to 10 Hue Lights: Add more Hue lights to your dimmer switch
4. Philips Hue Beyond Ceiling Lamp (White & Color), Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant
- Philips Hue beyond ceiling light includes an up light and down light for functional white light and an endless mix of colors
- Gives you total control over your lighting from your smart phone or tablet – even when you’re away from home
- Through your smart device, set timers and alarms, connect to a variety of apps and dim the light (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- Control up to 50 Hue products on a single Philips Hue bridge (compatible with zigbee certified and wink network products)
- Single pack includes one Hue beyond ceiling light – requires a Hue starter kit or compatible bridge for dimming and smart control
- Lumens: 1200lm at 4000K, 1020lm at 3000K, 720lm at 2000K, 1010lm at 6500K
- Warranty: 2 year on product
5. Philips Hue Lightstrip Base 2 mtr (White & Color), Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant
- Length: 2m
- Warranty: 2 years on product from date of invoice
- Includes: Hue Lightstrip Plus Base
- Can be extended with lightstrip plus extensions
- Works with Amazon Echo, Apple Homekit and Google Home
- Best suited for cove lighting
- One 2-mtr Philips hue lightstrip plus base, 2nd generation
6. Philips Hue Lightstrip Extension 1 mtr (White & Color), Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant
- Controllable lighting from your smart phone or tablet
- Includes one Lightstrip that can be added to an existing hue bridge
- Control up to 50 connected luminaires/bulbs on a single bridge
- One bridge per household is sufficient
- Create lighting scenes based on your favorite photos using your smart phone or tablet
- Enjoy dynamic light effects synced to your moment and control your lights when you’re away from home
- Power: 8 watts; Operating Voltage: 120 volts
7. Philips Colour Changing LED Strip Light
- 30 colour changing effects
- Remote Control Operated
- Power consumption: 17 watts gives 260 Lumens
- Length: 5 meters